We thank everyone who submitted abstracts to AOS 2022.
For any questions regarding abstract submission, please contact the secretariat (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Step 1 Click the Abstract Submission button ▶
Step 2 Sign up or Log in ▶
Step 3 Click “Abstract Submission” tab
in My Page ▶
Step 4 Fill out abstract
and submit ▶
Step 5 Review and modify until the submission deadline
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer Immunology and Tumor Microenvironment
- Cancer Prevention or Epidemiology
- Cancer Research Models and Drug Discoveries
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophageal or Gastric Cancer
- Gynecologic and Genitourinary Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphoma and Hematologic Malignancies
- Molecular Biology of Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Sarcoma, Skin Cancer and Other Solid Tumors
- Supportive Care and Cancer Survivorship
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- -Authors have the option of choosing their presentation type (outstanding abstract session, oral, poster).
However, the scientific committee will make the final decision after review.
- *OAS: Selected original articles that is not presented in int'l conferences; Presented in English
- - Selected presentations who demonstrate the highest levels of scientific and clinical impact will be recognized
by scientific committee. In this session, original articles that is not presented in international conferences are required.
- - Prize money will be awarded to each presenters of Outstanding Abstract Session.
- -All abstracts must be submitted online.
- -Abstracts must be written in clear English.
- -The abstract body/text should be structured into the 4 sections: Purpose, Methods, Results, Conclusions.
- -The abstract body may be no more than a maximum of 250 words.
- -Ensure that your abstract is grammatically correct and free of typographical errors.
- -Please check the presenting author when you type the author information online.
- -If you want to modify or review your abstract, you can do at '‘My Page-Abstract Submission.”
- -The right to publish your abstract is granted to the AOS 2022 Organizing Committee.
- -Presenting authors must register in the congress through the website by April 30, 2022 (KST).
Notification of Acceptance
- -All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee according to standard review procedures.
- -Abstract acceptance will be notified by email to presenting authors on the notification date.
- -Outstanding abstracts will receive an award! For further details, please refer to the Awards page.
Withdrawal of Abstracts
- -If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by the pre-registration date,
the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
- -If you would like to withdraw an abstract, please notify the AOS 2022 Secretariat
(email@example.com) by email as soon as possible.