Guidelines for Oral Presentation
|Type||Outstanding Abstract Session||Oral Presentation|
|Time||Presentation||15 min.||Presentation||7 min.|
|Q & A||5 min.||Q & A||3 min.|
|Total||20 min.||Total||10 min.|
1. Make your presentation using PowerPoint Slides
- ·Set the slide size to a widescreen - 16:9 aspect ratio (landscape/horizontal)
- ·Use the provided template for your presentation. Download Template
- ·Please note that all oral presentations must include a COI slide in the 2nd slide.
2. Record your video via ZoomDownload Recording Guidelines
- ·Before you start recording, make sure that:
- -Find a quiet place and turn any mobile devices to silent mode.
-Before you start presentation
Headphone or earphone with microphone
Laptop or Desktop with web camera
During recording, use the keyboard instead of the mouse to flip the presentation slides
to prevent mouse sounds from being recorded.
- ·Make sure that your presentation is within the time limit.
3. Submit your presentation recording
- ·Submission Deadline: May 23(Mon), 2022
- ·Please rename the file to “AOS2022_Your full name” then submit to the above link (Dropbox).
- ·Go to upload: https://www.dropbox.com/request/cgFMeHVEsx3etiN53ep3
- ·If you can't get access to Dropbox, please submit it by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. Join a live Q&A
- ·All dates and times listed are in Korea Standard Time (KST), which is UTC +9.
- ·Access information will be guided in May via e-mail.
For inquiries: AOS 2022 & KCA Annual Meeting 2022 Secretariat
If you have any difficulties with submitting your file, please contact the Secretariat.