Guidelines for Oral Presentation
|Type||Outstanding Abstract Session||Oral Presentation|
|Time||Presentation||15 min.||Presentation||7 min.|
|Q & A||5 min.||Q & A||3 min.|
|Total||20 min.||Total||10 min.|
1. Make your presentation using PowerPoint Slides
- ·Set the slide size to a widescreen - 16:9 aspect ratio (landscape/horizontal)
- ·Use the provided template for your presentation.Download Template
- ·Please note that all oral presentations must include a COI slide in the 2nd slide.
2. Submitting the Presentation File
- ·Please visit the Preview Room at least 2 hours before your scheduled presentation
and bring your presentation files on a USB memory stick.
- ·Presenters are requested to check their presentation files to ensure they work correctly in our system.
3. Equipment in the Session Room
- ·Session rooms will be equipped with a computer running Windows (not Mac), projector and microphone.
- ·Podiums will be equipped with a monitor, mouse and smart pointer (No keyboard).
- ·We DO NOT recommend using your own laptop computer for your presentation to avoid problems with computer-projector compatibility.
4. Before your Presentation
- ·Please be sure to keep to the allocated presentation time in consideration of the next speaker.
- ·Arrive at your session room at least 10 minutes before the session begins.
- ·You will be responsible for controlling/advancing your presentation slides.
For inquiries: AOS 2022 & KCA Annual Meeting 2022 Secretariat
If you have any difficulties with submitting your file, please contact the Secretariat.