We are offering the ‘Specialized Cancer Master Course” for a chance for you to experience current best-practices and treatment skills of Korean major centers, take part in a lab exercise, come away with a clear view of the state of Cancer today. Participants will learn and update themselves on the various cancer treatments in Korea.
How to Participate
Step 1 Find Institutions ▶
Step 2 Download
Application Form ▶
Step 3 Send Application Form ▶
Step 4 Completion ▶
- -This course is complimentary for AOS 2022 OVERSEAS participants.
- -Applicants must register the congress no later than May 20, 2022 (Pre-registration Deadline).
If registration is not confirmed by the deadline, application will be not considered.
- -The Organizing Committee matches applicants and institutions on a first-come, first-served basis.
- -Matching will be carried out in consideration of your preferred order and the capacity of each institution.
- -Course may be subject to change due to various circumstances.
- -If you have any questions about the AOS 2022 Cancer Master Course, please e-mail us at email@example.com
1. Ajou University Hospital
|Department||Gastrointestinal Surgery||Schedule||June 13(Mon)-15 (Wed)|
1. 6/13 (Mon)
2. Samsung Medical Center, Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine
|Department||Hematology and Oncology||Schedule||June 17 (Fri)|
Precision Oncology Program at Samsung Medical Center will be introduced.
3. Seoul National University Hospital (Department of Radiation Oncology)
|Department||Radiation Oncology||Schedule||Option1: June 14(Tue)-15 (Wed)
Option2: June 20(Mon)-21(Tue)
4. Seoul National University Hospital (Department of Surgery)
|Department||Division of Gastrointestinal Surgery,
Department of Surgery
Observation and discussion of surgical and multidisciplinary treatment of gastric cancer
5. Yonsei Cancer Center
|Department||Medical Oncology||Schedule||June 13(Mon)-15(Wed)|